Do I need to bring bed linen and towels for my stay?
As standard you will find the following:
- All bedding is included, and all beds will be made up ready for your arrival.
- A hand towel and a bath towel are provided for each bed space.
- You will find 2 tea towels, a kitchen hand towel, kitchen sponge and cloth, washing-up liquid, 2 dishwasher tablets, liquid hand soaps, towel bathmat and fleece blankets (not to be used for pets) PLEASE NOTE: if your pets are used to going on the bed or sofas, please bring your own suitable covers.
- Toilet rolls are provided with one spare per toilet.
- All utility costs are included. In the winter, the property will be warm on arrival.
If you have a question and would like to speak with us please call us on 01947 668 888, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message via Live Chat.